Looking for a way to connect LED cube lights to your 2017-2019 Silverado/ Sierra without removing your factory fog lights or installing a separate wiring harness? Now available is a plug-n-play solution from Starkey. This wiring adapter will connect Deutsch 2-pin connectors to your factory fog light wiring without the need to disconnect your factory fog lights! Skip the hassle of installing a separate wiring harness for LED cube lights with these simple adapters!
Direct fit for all 2017-2019 Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 trucks with factory LED fog lights on the Legacy Body platform. If you have a 2019 Silverado/ Sierra with the New Body-Style, please see Starkey SKU# 5011-2. Please note: If your Silverado or Sierra has halogen fog lights, these adapters will not work.
If you only need to connect a total of 2 LED cube lights, see Starkey #5017
Do you need to connect 4 LED cube lights? See Starkey #5017DUAL
Features and Benefits:
- Only OEM quality connectors & wire are used – don’t settle for anything less!
- No cutting or splicing required – just plug the new adapters in and you’re done.
- Adapter connects to factory Molex bulb and splits into Molex connector/ Deutsch DT Series 2-pin connector.
- Assembled in USA!
- 40 inch adapters give you flexibility in mounting your LED lights.
- 2017-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 with factory LED fog lights
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Legacy Body-Style – If you have New Body-Style, See Starkey SKU# 5011-2
- 2017-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 with factory LED fog lights
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Legacy Body-Style – If you have New Body-Style, See Starkey SKU# 5011-2
- Other models that utilize the Molex MX150 series fog light bulb connector
- One set (two 40 inch adapters) with weatherproof connectors
- Zip-ties to secure all wiring
- 5 Year Limited Warranty