- Made in the U.S.A. by SilverHorse Racing
- Bright Silver Anodized Finish for an attractive underhood look
- CNC Machined from solid 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Alloy
- Reduced rotating mass compared to stock, factory OEM steel pulleys
- Easy Installation
- Fits the 1994-1995 Ford Mustang GT
- Replace your bland stock, OEM black stamped steel or plastic idler pulleys with the Universal SHR Tru-Billet Silver Anodize Pulley Kit for your vehicle.
The SilverHorse Racing Billet Idler Pulleys are made from solid 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum billet alloy, and are machined down to an exact fit for your ride. Precision machined in-house on our own live turning centers and anodized for long life and great appearance this pulley features a high-quality press-fit double radial-sealed bearing to function as good as it looks, and is secured not only by Loctite® 648 retaining Compound, but also by a machined in back section and a high-strength spring steel snap ring. Easily installs with simple hand tools. Set your car or truck apart from the others with this attractive yet functional kit. See video of our CNC machines making Tru-Billet pulleys here.