Did you purchase a 2013 Mustang GT grille with LED fog lamps and need a clean, plug-n-play solution to connect your new
lights? Now available from Starkey is a simple solution for converting your factory wiring to work with the new LED bulbs
used in the 2013 GT fog lamps.
The wiring extensions convert from an H11 bulb connector (found on V6 & California Special models) to the connector type
used with the new LED fog lights found on the 2013 Mustang GTs.
Please note: If your Mustang came without fog lamps from the factory, you will also need Starkey part number 3551 (H11
wiring & switch kit) to complete your installation.
• Only high-quality weatherproof connectors are used.
• No cutting or splicing required – just plug the new extensions in and you’re done.
• Converts from an H11 connector (standard on 2013 V6 & GT/CS cars) to the LED bulb connectors used on the 2013
GT grille mounted fog lights.
• One set (two extensions) with weatherproof connectors
• Zip-ties to secure the extensions.
• 2013 Mustang V6
• 2013 Mustang GT California Special