Our 2013-2014 Mustang fog light wiring and switch kit includes everything you need to wire your vehicle for fog
lights. We use high quality parts to insure a seamless factory fit and finish. This wiring kit is specifically designed
for your 2013-14 V6 or Boss 302 Mustang.
Base V6 and Boss 302 Mustangs did not come from the factory with fog light wiring. If you have added fog lamps,
this is all you need to complete your installation.
• Our wiring harness requires no cutting of factory wires! In addition, your fog lights will not shut off when
the high beams are activated.
• Unlike other products on the market, our kit requires no drilling and includes an OEM Ford head light/ fog
light switch that replaces your factory headlamp switch!
• For cars not already equipped with the feature from the factory, the OEM Ford switch included replaces
your factory switch and gives your vehicle the Auto Headlamps feature. Auto Headlamps uses a sensor
already installed in your car to automatically turn your head lights ON and OFF based on the light
conditions outside (when enabled with switch).
• Installation is straight-forward. Most installations take about 30 minutes. A detailed step-by-step instruction
manual with pictures is included. Technical support is available should you have any questions.
What our kit includes:
• High quality wiring harness.
• OEM head light/ fog light switch with Auto Headlamps feature.
• All necessary relays and fuses.
• Detailed installation manual.
• 5 Year Limited Warranty.
Please note: All wiring harnesses’ ship standard with bulb connectors for H11 fog light bulbs. H11 fog light bulbs
are used on Mustang V6 and California Special fog lights (which mount in the lower valance). If you are using this
wiring kit with Roush fog lights, please specify at time of order that you require connectors for H10 bulbs. If you
are using this wiring harness to connect your 2013-14 GT LED fog lamps, you will also need Starkey part number